Organizations on the cusp of change often benefit from a bit of focused provocation. At August, we're continually producing new theory, presentations and workshops to better prepare teams for the paradigm shift in how we organize and work to thrive in this century.
Some of the key questions addressed in our talks:
- Why is the operating model of the 20th century holding us back?
- What does responsive organizing and working look like, in practice?
- What is the role of leadership in 21st century organizations?
- What does the future of work hold for your function (eg. HR), specifically?
We have given dozens of compelling keynote speeches and participated on panels at the following events, to name a few:
- The Wharton School Of Business
- Org Development Network Conference
- Lesbians Who Tech
- Women In Innovation
- SXSW Interactive
- Northside Festival
- Harvard Business School
- Lean Start-up Conference
- Percolate Transition Conference
- Percolate Client Summit
- Ericsson Business Innovation Forum
- Internal corporate IT summit at Fortune 100 company
- Internal corporate Marketing & Communications summit at Fortune 100 company
- Internal corporate HR leadership conference at Fortune 100 company
- HOW Interactive Design
- Responsive Conference
- NEXT Berlin
- Future Trends
- Berghs School of Communication
Inspired? Click the green button in the lower right to chat about your next event
Please note that we do not speak at any conference or on any panel that does not include women. If you are looking for women to speak at your conference or to join your panel, we've created a fantastic (and constantly growing) list of over 60 amazing and brilliant female leaders and speakers for you to invite.